We are hiring a Machine Learning Team Lead for our algorithmic research and development team.
A cancer patient wants to know that their diagnosis and treatment are determined with the greatest precision, and preferably using the most advanced technology.
At Nucleai, we bring cancer patients cutting edge AI-based technology, by improving biopsy interpretation with machine learning and by creating novel precision medicine technology.
Come and join our team of experienced AI engineers and world-renowned clinicians, and help us make a difference.
At Nucleai we believe that talents are our most valued asset and as such, hiring the right people is one of our most strategic missions.
Why join us?
There are plenty of reasons:
- Your job matters, use your experience and skills to implement solutions that save lives.
- Come as you are, Do what you love: We are a diverse team who are inspired to let our people
bring their real self to work by providing an inclusive respectful work environment, and openness to feedback and ideas.
- Work with amazing people that share a passion for using technology as a tool to achieve great things.
- Lead algorithmic research and development efforts in a team of top-notch senior researchers.
- Explore clinical trial data and real world evidence, curated from leading medical institutions.
- Dealing with multiple data modalities: pathology images, genomics, clinical data and more.
- Develop various SOTA deep learning algorithms that accurately analyze pathology images and
machine learning models that use that structured image data to predict response to drugs.
- PhD/MSc in relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience managing and inspiring ML teams.
- 7+ years of experience in various software / algorithms development positions.
- 3+ years of experience in ML / deep learning / computer vision algorithms development.
- Proven track record of success in managing and delivering complex projects.
- Startup experience – advantage.