We are hiring DevOps Engineer for our RnD team.
A cancer patient wants to know that their diagnosis and treatment are determined with the greatest precision, and preferably using the most advanced technology. At Nucleai, we bring cancer patients cutting edge AI-based technology, by improving biopsy interpretation with machine learning and by creating novel precision medicine technology. Come and join our team of experienced AI engineers and world-renowned clinicians, and help us make a difference.
Why join us?
There are plenty of reasons:
Work with amazing people that share a passion for using technology as a tool to achieve great things
You will lead Nucleai DevOps efforts.
These include building and enhancing the DevOps infrastructure, methodologies, security, and workflows.
Working both with the software and algorithm teams. Working on AWS using tools such as ECS, Gitlab CI/CD, and additional tools. Working on Nucleai web-applications and machine learning pipelines.
- At least 3 years experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- At least 2 years experience working with AWS (Lambda, Cloudfront, S3, NLB, ALB, ECS, VPC, API-GW)
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Good knowledge of Web build pipelines - an advantage
- Knowledge of common security practices and DevSecOps - an advantage
- Experience with Gitlab and CI/CD in Gitlab - an advantage
- Working knowledge of Terraform and Terragrunt - an advantage
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL - an advantage
- Knowledge of machine learning pipelines and MLOps - an advantage
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Apply for this position