We are hiring a Director of Translational Medicine for Nucleai's Biomedical Research team. Come and join our team of experienced Biomedical Research Scientists and world-renowned clinicians, and help us make a difference.
About the job
A cancer patient wants to know that their diagnosis and treatment are determined with the greatest precision, and preferably using the most advanced technology. At Nucleai, we use cutting-edge AI-based technology to translate spatial biology insights into actionable biomarkers and to facilitate their implementation as diagnostics in the drug development process.
At Nucleai we believe that talents are our most valued asset and as such, hiring the right people is one of our most strategic missions.
Why join us?
There are plenty of reasons:
- Lead spatial data interpretation in the context of clinical drug development.
- Manage the Research Team including two Biomedical research scientists.
- Design, develop, and perform experiments to generate spatial datasets, including multiplex imaging and spatial transcriptomics.
- Collaborate in research projects with a multidisciplinary team including data scientists, software engineers, and other stakeholders at Nucleai.
- Optimize and troubleshoot experimental conditions to ensure high quality and high reproducibility of the data.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the literature and best practices in spatial biology, in particular, related to the immune system.
- Work with and present to key opinion leaders in the scientific community and Pharma industry.
- PhD, MD, PharmD degree in Immunology or Cancer Biology.
- Experience of at least 2 years in management roles in the industry.
- Knowledge of machine learning and/or deep learning algorithms.
- Experience in designing and executing research projects in the field of cancer and immunology.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting clinical data.
- Interpersonal skills, collaboration, teamwork.
- Experience in spatial biology analysis and interpretation of high-plex images (e.g. MIBI, IMC, CODEX or comparable platforms).
- Research in cancer biomarkers and/or immunotherapy target discovery.
- Strong record of publications
Apply for this position