We are hiring a Medical Data Specialist to join our Data team.
In this role you’ll get the opportunity to build image analysis models powered by AI, and do something that really matters to biology research and immune treatment. Join our core team of med students and biology majors to help define better treatment for cancer patients!
A cancer patient wants to know that their diagnosis and treatment are determined with the greatest precision, and preferably using the most advanced technology. At Nucleai, we bring cancer patients cutting edge AI-based technology, by improving biopsy interpretation with machine learning and by creating novel precision medicine technology. Come and join our team of experienced AI engineers and world-renowned clinicians, and help us make a difference.
At Nucleai we believe that talents are our most valued asset and as such, hiring the right people is one of our most strategic missions.
Why join us? There are plenty of reasons:
- Your job matters, use your experience and skills to implement solutions that save lives.
- Come as you are, Do what you love: We are a diverse team who are inspired to let our people bring their real self to work by providing an inclusive respectful work environment, and openness to feedback and ideas.
- We are open to creativity and welcome innovative ideas and implement best practices.
- Work with amazing people that share a passion for using technology as a tool to achieve great things.
- Be a part of a fast-growing startup backed by top VCs.
- Won the Atlas Award (2022).
- Top 20 Duns 100 Best Start Up Companies to work for (2022).
- Top 10 Duns 100, Best Start Up Companies promoting diversity and inclusion (2022).
- In charge of annotating samples from diverse pathology slides incl. H&E, IHC, Multiplex assays.
- Working closely with the scientific & algorithmic teams to reach the utmost image analysis accuracy
- Participate and lead conversations with leading pathologists
- B.Sc. in a Life Sciences-related field, with great academic achievements
- Previous experience with pathology slides / histology / pathology courses - significant advantage
- Experience at a tech company - advantage
- Willingness and desire to dive deep and annotate pathology slides
- Technical orientation
- Organized & detail oriented
- Team player
- Fluent English
Apply for this position