We are hiring a Head of Research to manage Nucleai’s Research group
A cancer patient wants to know that their diagnosis and treatment are determined with the greatest precision, and preferably using the most advanced technology. At Nucleai, we bring cancer patients cutting edge AI-based technology, by improving biopsy interpretation with machine learning and by creating novel precision medicine technology. Come and join our team of experienced AI engineers and world-renowned clinicians, and help us make a difference.
At Nucleai we believe that talents are our most valued asset and as such, hiring the right people is one of our most strategic missions.
Why join us?
There are plenty of reasons:
- Your job matters, use your experience and skills to implement solutions that save lives.
- Come as you are, Do what you love: We are a diverse team who are inspired to let our people bring their real self to work by providing an inclusive respectful work environment, and openness to feedback and ideas.
- Work with amazing people that share a passion for using technology as a tool to achieve great things
As the head of research at Nucleai you will be leading a group of researchers, data scientists and engineers responsible for providing data driven answers to scientific questions. You will be a focal point responsible for applying (and expanding) Nucleai technology stack to real-world problems and providing best in class service to our research partners and customers. You will have to answer research questions involving multiple data modalities and constraints. This will require a holistic view of the problem, professional competency, and a willingness to think outside the box.
- End to end responsibility for research initiatives from inception to delivery
- Grow a team of professionals, define processes, and develop tools and infrastructure to constantly improve research quality and capacity
- Lead algorithmic research and development in a team of top-notch senior researchers
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to clearly define goals and deliverables
- Explore clinical trial data as well as real world evidence, curated from leading medical institutions. Work with multiple data modalities: pathology images, genomics, clinical data, and more
- Develop machine learning predictive models for real world patient related problems: response to treatments, prognosis, target discovery, etc.
- 3+ years of experience managing and inspiring Machine Learning/Data Science teams
- 7+ years of experience in various software/algorithms development positions
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning / Data Science algorithms development
- Get the job done attitude. Proven track record of success in managing and delivering complex projects.
- Background in medicine, biology, research - advantage
- Startup experience - advantage.
Apply for this position