We are hiring a Data Operations Team Leader.
A cancer patient wants to know that their diagnosis and treatment are determined with the greatest precision, and preferably using the most advanced technology. At Nucleai, we bring cancer patients cutting edge AI-based technology, by improving biopsy interpretation with machine learning and by creating novel precision medicine technology. Come and join our team of experienced AI engineers and world-renowned clinicians, and help us make a difference.
At Nucleai we believe that talents are our most valued asset and as such, hiring the right people is one of our most strategic missions.
Why join us? There are plenty of reasons:
- Your job matters, use your experience and skills to implement solutions that save lives.
- Come as you are, Do what you love: We are a diverse team who are inspired to let our people bring their real self to work by providing an inclusive respectful work environment, and openness to feedback and ideas.
- We are open to creativity and welcome innovative ideas and implement best practices.
- Work with amazing people that share a passion for using technology as a tool to achieve great things.
- Be a part of a fast-growing startup backed by top VCs.
- Won the Atlas Award (2022).
- Top 20 Duns 100 Best Start Up Companies to work for (2022).
- Top 10 Duns 100, Best Start Up Companies promoting diversity and inclusion (2022).
- Leading a team of medical data specialists annotating pathology slides of various cancer tissue types and stains.
- Taking part in creating a scalable operational unit, and implementing new work practices.
- Collaborating cross company to improve workflows.
- Mentoring and supporting team members’ growth and wellbeing.
- Leading day-to-day operations, monitoring and prioritizing tasks.
- Working very closely with the scientific & algorithmic teams to reach the utmost image analysis accuracy
- Hands-on work on all data aspects of Nucleai studies, e.g., leading annotation projects, validating data quality, documenting work and milestones etc.
- Working with certified pathology advisors.
- At least MSc in one of the following: Biology / Bioinformatics / Neuroscience / Med School graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Self-driven, initiator and a go-getter attitude
- Organized & detail oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Fluent English
- Technical proficiency - we’re looking for team members who like experimenting with new tools and developing state-of-the-art products. Experience as a technical support / QA - advantage
- Previous experience with pathology slides / histology / pathology courses - significant advantage
- Previous experience with AI / ML - advantage
In this role you’ll get the opportunity to build image analysis models powered by AI, and do something that really matters to biology research and immuno-oncology treatment. Join our core team of biology-meets-tech masters to help define better treatment for cancer patients!
Apply for this position